In Camotes Islands, there are several places where you can buy food. Here are some options:
- Local markets – Camotes Islands has several public markets where you can find a variety of fresh produce, meat, and seafood. These markets are often lively and offer a chance to interact with locals and get a taste of the island’s culture.
- Convenience stores – There are several small convenience stores scattered around the island where you can find snacks, drinks, and basic groceries.
- Supermarkets – While there are no large supermarkets in Camotes, there are a few smaller grocery stores that offer a wider selection of food and other household items.
- Restaurants and eateries – Camotes Islands has a variety of restaurants and eateries, ranging from local food stalls to mid-range restaurants. Some of the popular dishes to try on the island include seafood, lechon (roast pig), and local delicacies like budbud (sticky rice cake) and bibingka (rice cake).
- Street food vendors – Street food vendors can be found in various locations around the island, offering a range of snacks and meals at affordable prices.
If you’re staying in a hotel or resort, they usually have their own restaurants that serve a variety of dishes. It’s also a good idea to ask locals for recommendations on where to find the best food on the island.